Two Bedroom Apartments
Our two bedroom apartments appeal to people in a variety of life stages from newlywed couples starting their lives together, the single adult looking for extra space or a home office or people downsizing from a house. The 2-bedroom apartment collection in Conroe includes two different apartment plans for a variety of lifestyles.
Apartment Reviews: Conroe, TX
Here’s what our residents have to say…
I have lived here for almost five months. I rated to write a review on purpose. I wanted to see how things were after I became a normal resident and not the new person. I must say that out of all the apartment complexes I have live in, this is the best.
I have needed repairs/replacements on some things since I have been here. Maintenance request always get filled in a timely manner. They ensure that everything gets taken care of. The community is safe and I like that. I also really enjoy how it you cannot just drive up to the front gate and get in.
It is obvious to me that the team at Riverwood genuinely cares about their residents. Now that we have been here almost two years, we have come to appreciate the management and maintenance staff so much. The level of service they provide to their residents is unparalleled. Any time we have had a maintenance issue, they’ve taken care of t the same day or the next and much to our satisfaction I might say. We couldn’t be happier here!!!
The Riverwood Apartments are a great place to live. They are close to 45, and there is easy access to Conroe and The Woodlands. The staff is always pleasant, and immediately address my concerns. The complex is quiet, but friendly.
This complex is smaller than most in the area, and it felt comfortable from the first day of moving in? They have several resident get-togethers, with even a food truck coming by- if you don’t feel like going out to a restaurant- or cooking! The staff is awesome- from maintenance to the leasing agents. The complex is quiet, even with families, and a lot of dog-lovers-walking them daily. Pet friendly, garages and covered parking are available. Coffee bar and an inviting pool and cabana set up with grills!
Riverwood is an impressive apartment community. An outstanding location; easy access to all the conveniences, but also a lovely oasis to just stay home when possible? The entire Riverwood staff is to be commended. Absolutely exceptional in their taking care of business. Definitely a plus attitude in customer service. A truly lovely place to call home.
I have been at The Riverwood Apartments for almost a year now and this has been the most pleasant living experience of any other place I have rented. I am hoping to resign a new lease and stay in the complex another year. The management is the most responsive and helpful staff I have ever experienced. Paige and Janelle have always been a pleasure to work with and I have no complaints? My dog even gets a treat every time we walk in the leasing office! The apartments are great, the layout is awesome and open which is rare to find in apartments. The complex is really safe and there is onsite security if you ever need it. They even offer fitness classes with a personal trainer twice a week for their residents! Who else does that? Everyone I have met is so friendly and it really feels like a close-knit community and I love calling Riverwood home!
I have lived at Riverwood Apartments for a year and I just signed another 12 month lease. My kids and I really enjoy living here. Janelle and Paige, the property manager, are very nice and eager to help. They make the effort to know your name, your kids, etc. maintenance is quick to fix or replace anything that breaks. The entire staff is very professional, yet inviting at the same time.
I love this place! The staff is amazing! Great neighbors! If you have a maintenance issue it is handled the same day! If you are looking for a new apartment go check them out!
The staff are friendly and very helpful. Paige and Janelle are outstanding. The property is well maintained and in a very good location. Requests for repairs are promptly answered.
Andrea was excellent both times I have gone to see the apartment.
The manager Paige is such a wonderful vibrant person! I would recommend this place to anyone looking to make a swift move!! Beautiful homes!!!!!!!
I have lived at Riverwood Apartments for three years now and absolutely love it! The staff is beyond amazing and Riverwood has the best management team I’ve ever experienced. I would highly recommend living here to anyone that ask my opinion. Also, the new cabana was the best addition to the complex along with the work out classes.
201 River Pointe Dr | Conroe, TX 77304
p: (936) 755-2169
f: (936) 441-1919
Enter your address below to get driving directions from your location to Riverwood Apartments:
THE PERFECT PLACE TO ESCAPE LIFE’S DEMANDS
Getting To Our Apartments in Conroe, Texas
From Downtown Houston – Take the Hardy Toll Rd., and I-45N to N. Fwy Service Rd. in Conroe. Take Exit 85 from I-45N. Follow N. Fwy Service Rd. to River Pointe Dr.
Riverwood Apartments is served by the Montgomery Independent School District comprised of only 8 schools. Montgomery ISD is one of the finest school districts in Texas, with an average of only 16.6 students per teacher. Our assigned neighborhood schools are:
- Rice Elementary School – 904 Gladstell St., Conroe, TX 77304 | 1.9 miles, 4 minutes
- Cryar Intermediate School – 2375 Montgomery Park Blvd., Conroe, TX 77304 | 5.3 miles, 9 minutes
- Conroe High School – 3200 West Davis St., Conroe, TX 77304 | 4.3 miles, 7 minutes
- Kroger | 220 S. Loop 336 W, Conroe, TX 77304 | .1 miles, 1 minute
- HEB | 3752 Farm to Market Rd., Conroe, TX 77384 | 5.2 miles, 9 minutes
- Walmart Supercenter | 3040 College Park Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77384 | 5.4 miles, 7 minutes
- Woodforest National Bank | 200 River Pointe Dr., Conroe TX 77304 | .1 miles, 1 minute
- Chase Bank | 1320 W. Davis, Conroe, TX 77304 | 3.2 miles, 7 minutes
- First National Bank of Texas | 2129A W. Davis, Conroe, TX 77301 | 3.3 miles, 8 minutes
- Bank of America | 2900 W. Davis St., Conroe, TX 77304 | 3.5 miles, 7 minutes
Arts & Entertainment
- Incredible Pizza Co. (bowling, skating, bumper car, laser tag, go karts, mini golf and more) | 230 S. Loop 336, Conroe, TX 77304 | .6 miles, 2 minutes
- Owen Theater | 225 Metcalf St., Conroe, TX 77301 | 2.7 miles, 7 minutes
- Heritage Museum of Montgomery County | 1506 I-45 N., Conroe, TX 77301 | 3.4 miles, 4 minutes
- Star Cinema Grill | 2000 I-45N, Conroe, TX 77301 | 4.1 miles, 5 minutes
- Three Hundred Bowl | 902 Wilson Rd., Conroe, TX 77301 | 4.1 miles, 6 minutes
- Pinot’s Palette (Paint & Sip) | 3091 College Park Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77384 | 6.3 miles, 8 minutes
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | 2005 Lake Robbins Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77380 | 9.1 miles, 12 minutes
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum | 4775 Panther Creek Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77381 | 12.7 miles, 16 minutes
- Conroe Outlet Center | 1111 League Line Rd., Conroe, TX 77303 | 6.3 miles, 7 minutes
- The Woodlands Mall | 1201 Lake Woodlands Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77380 | 8.6 miles, 10 minutes
- Market Street | 9595 Six Pines Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77380 | 8.9 miles, 11 minutes
- Subway | 224 S. Loop 336 W., Conroe, TX 77304 | .3 miles, 1 minute
- China Buffet | 226 S. Loop 336 W., Conroe, TX 77304 | .5 miles, 1 minute
- Pizza Hut | 206C S. Loop 336 W., Conroe, TX 77304 | .5 miles, 1 minute
- Cuatro Hermano’s Mexican Restaurant | 1601 I-45 S., Conroe, TX 77301 | .6 miles, 2 minutes
- Taco Cabana | 202 S. Loop 336 West, Conroe, TX 77304 | .6 miles, 2 minutes
- Waffle House | 240 Loop 336 W., Conroe, TX 77304 | .6 miles, 2 minutes
- Incredible Pizza Co. | 230 S. Loop 336 W., Conroe, TX 77304 | .8 miles, 2 minutes
- Alfonso’s Restaurant | 1208 S. Frazier St., Conroe, TX 77301 | 1.3 miles, 3 minutes
- Papa Nick’s (Greek) | 100 Scarborough Dr., Conroe, TX 77304 | 1.6 miles, 3 minutes
- The Whistle Stop Cafe | 11133 I-45 S., Conroe, TX 77302 | 2 miles, 4 minutes
- Conroe Coffee | 206 N. Main St., Conroe, TX 77301 | 2.4 miles, 6 minutes
- The Red Brick Tavern | 118 Simonton St., Conroe, TX 77301 | 2.8 miles, 7 minutes
- The Burger Boy | 217 E. Davis St., Conroe, TX 77301 | 2.9 miles, 8 minutes
- Saltgrass Steak House | 810 I-45 N., Conroe, TX 77301 | 3.2 miles, 6 minutes
- Vero Italian Kitchen | 1301 W. Davis St., Conroe, TX 77304 | 3.5 miles, 8 minutes
- 105 Cafe | 3010 W. Davis, St., Conroe, TX 77304 | 3.7 miles, 7 minutes
Parks & Recreation
- Kasmiersky Skate Park | 889 Old Magnolia Rd., Conroe, TX 77304 | 2.8 miles, 5 minutes
- Mystic Lake Park | 5100 Research Forest Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77381 | 8.5 miles, 12 minutes
- Alden Bridge Sports Park | 4751 Texas 242, The Woodlands, TX 77382 | 7 miles, 10 minutes
- Riva Row Boat House (boating/kayaking) | 2101 Riva Row, The Woodlands, TX 77380 | 10 miles, 12 minutes
- Lake Conroe Park | 14968 Highway 105 W., Montgomery, TX 77356 | 11.9 miles, 16 minutes
- Sam Houston National Forest | 934 FM 1375 West, New Waverly, TX 77358 | 23 miles, 23 minutes
Whether you choose Riverwood apartments for its proximity to work or play—or both—you’ll have chosen the perfect place to create the life of comfort and convenience that you crave. We’d love to show you how perfect life can be at Riverwood apartments and to help you choose the apartment that’s perfect just for you. Visit us at 201 River Pointe Dr., Conroe, TX 77304, call (936) 755-2169, or email Riverwood.PropWeb.FrancisProp@aptleasing.info to request a personalized tour. It will be our privilege to welcome you to your perfect place!
Come home to Riverwood Apartments in Conroe Texas, and escape life’s daily demands in style.
Features & Attributes
*In select apartments
*In select apartments